Selasa, 15 November 2011

Alhamdullilah for everything...

Sometimes, 
you just need a little time to yourself with Quran in your hand, 
tears in your eyes, 
and Allah in your heart

Only because of Allah .......I am free.
Only because of Allah .......I am safe.
Only because of Allah .......I am strong.
Only because of Allah .......I am whole and perfect.
Only because of Allah .......I am completely fulfilled.
Only because of Allah .......I am alive.

My dear ALLAH when I loose hope, Help me to remember that, your love is greater than my disappointments & your plans For my life are better than my dreams..

Oh Allah, Help me to Remember You, and Thank You, 
and Worship You in the Best of manners

As you breathe right now, other person takes his/her last... So appreciate your life, stop complaining what you ain't got and start loving what you have...say Allhamduillah.

When the way is tough, and there's no one by your side,
Remember, and be consoled that Allah is always there with you! ♥

Alhamdulilah Allah for a shelter over my head... For making my stomach full with all the food You have given me... Alhamdulilah... Alhamdulilah for bestowing upon me good health... For giving me a beautiful family Alhamdulilah... And i am most thankful to You for the most beautiful gift of Islam ALHAMDULILAH... :)


Alhamdullilah for everything.

2 komentar: