Minggu, 30 Oktober 2011

symphony of morning rain

hari masih pagii, aku menguap di atas ranjangku..
yihaaa.. pagi ini hujaannn.. teriakku dalam hatii..
aku mencuci muka muka kemudian berlari keluar untuk menikmati hujan..
ketika aku melihat hujan.. tiba2 kata ini terlintas di otaqqu.. hahaha

Take a look at the sky
The sun is nowhere to find
It's raining.. it's raining..

Can you feel the cool breeze embrace your skin?
Can you smell the fragrant of the wet grass?
Can you hear the melody of the rain droplets?
Can you see the plants dancing happily under the rain?


The burden will be lifted,
freedom will be gifted.
Thats why I only cry when it rains,
rain drops hiding my escaping pain.

Rain drops race down my face,
tear drops hiding in there someplace.
So if you ever see me standing in the rain,
I assume there will be no need to explain.

Come next to me and hold my hand,
together you and I shall stand.
Crying in the rain,
releasing all that pain.


It's raining.. it's raining..
Wash all your sadness away
Put up your smile on your face
Because the sun will shines soon

# nih lagi kesurupan sok english beud yg punya blog.. :)) :))

2 komentar: